Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Weekend Getaway

Roger and I took some friends to Fall Creek Falls State Park in TN last weekend.  It was nice to have a vacation before my spring break vacation.  Although I was unable to do a lot of the hikes that I enjoy, I was still able to enjoy the scenery and some of the waterfalls there.

Roger, Kathi, and Josh took advantage of the beautiful outdoors and hiked a lot of the trails.  I am glad that he had company to join him since I was unable to.  They trekked across a creek to travel to the top of a waterfall while I watched with my heart in my throat.  The water was moving fast, and they were all crossing barefoot, I was afraid one of them might lose their footing and...well you know.


Going down the steep cable trail that I had to skip

Cane Creek Waterfall at the bottom of the cable



 the 4 of us @ Buzzard's Roost lookout

 Roger & I @ Piney Falls

 Roger & Kathi sitting at the edge of the top of Cane Creek

 looking over Cane Creek Falls

No comments:

Post a Comment