Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Blah...

is how I have felt ALL week.  I had a scratchy throat last Friday and it seemed to lessen up for a day or so.  Unfortunately, Monday, my illness came back with vengeance!!  I now have a cold that has stripped my voice and swollen my nasal passages so that I have to breath through my mouth.  I thought I could tough it out and continue teaching, but after a day and a half of teaching w/o a voice, I gave in.  I've taken 2 days off now and am hoping that my voice will fully return so that I can return to work on Friday.
The Dr. gave my wonderful drugs to counteract my cold, but I'm thinking I should have asked for some steroid shots too.  But I didn't, so I'm stuck taking my daily prescriptions and sitting in as much silence as possible to save what little voice I have.
I'm off to take a shot of my meds.

No comments:

Post a Comment